Daddy's File Host v1.0 BETA released!

All official announcements will be found here...

Daddy's File Host v1.0 BETA released!

Postby SamEA » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:29 am

Daddy's File Host v.1.2 has been released, please go to http://www.daddyscripts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=154 to download the newer version!

Latest Updates:
    11.03.11: Another IE compatibility and str_replace fix. If you downloaded DFH after 04.03.11, just replace ./pages/image.php, if you haven't I advise you to replace all PHP files.
    04.03.11: Multiple File Extension Fix. If you downloaded DFH after 03.03.11, just replace basic.php and upload.php, if you haven't I advise you to replace all PHP files.
    03.03.11: Several bug fixes. For this fix, I advise you to override all PHP files apart from ./footer.php and ./header.php.
    28.02.11: IE compatibility fix. If you downloaded DFH before 28.02.11 and after 23.02.11, please download the updated version below and replace ./pages/upload.php.
    23.02.11: A few bugs were found and fixed. If you downloaded DFH before 23.02.11, please download the updated version below and replace all files apart from the following files: header.php and footer.php.

Starting from today, Daddy's File Host v1.0 is now available to be downloaded for the public! Please do keep in mind that this version is still in it's BETA stages and there might be a few bugs, however we'll overcome any bugs found as soon as they are reported!

Daddy's File Host is a free open-source file and image hosting script. It is modeled after many popular free file hosts such as rapidshare and megaupload. It is easy to set up and does not require a MySQL database!

Features User Features:

- Multiple File and Images Uploads
- Progress bar on both Image and File Uploads
- Upload Files On The Server
- Email link to themselves or a friend (If enabled by admin)
- Get the download and delete link which can be shared
- Report File links that violate terms of service
- Extra Stats Shown at the download page.
- View list of uploaded files (If enabled by admin)
- File Description (If enabled by admin)
- Password Protect (If enabled by admin)
- Catogeries (If enabled by admin)

Admin Features:

- Set Maximum File size for users to upload
- Set and restrict File types and extensions
- Expire files after X amount of days without use
- Add Your Own Ads
- Set timer countdown on download page
- Enable/disable "Files List" viewable by public
- Reported illegal files stand out for deletion
- Ban IP addresses

Default Admin Password: "password".

Daddy's File Host v.1.2 has been released, please go to http://www.daddyscripts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=154 to download the newer version!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SamEA,
DaddyScripts' Admin & Developer.

Require a PHP or general IT freelancer? Don't hesitate to PM me.
SamEA
Site Admin

Return to Official Announcements