Daddy's File Host v2.1.6.8 now with Facebook Integration!

All official announcements will be found here...

Daddy's File Host v2.1.6.8 now with Facebook Integration!

Postby SamEA » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:49 am

Latest Updates:
    10.02.15: Resolved the following warning message from appearing: "is_dir(): open_basedir restriction", a message that appears on the newer versions of PHP. Version upgraded to v2.1.6.8. If upgrading from v2.1.6.7, please replace the following files: ./index.php and ./config.php.
    28.04.14: A few minor bug fixes (e.g. version checker), download stats, enhanced image uploading and session handling! Version upgraded to v2.1.6.7. If upgrading from v2.1.6.6, please replace the following files: ./lang/english.php, ./admin.php, ./auswerten.php, ./basic.php, ./CaptchaSecurityImages.php, ./config.php, ./download.php and ./download2.php. You will also need cURL from this version and onwards in order to support the version checking feature and multiserver.Thanks to iheartbreakz for finding the minor bugs and assisting in the patching process.
    09.04.14: A few minor bug fixes and SMTP support now added! For those of you have PHP mail configuration issues (e.g. all mail being sent to the spam folder or even rejected all together), SMTP should solve all your issues. Version upgraded to v2.1.6.6. If upgrading from v2.1.6.5, please replace the following files: ./lang/english.php, ./pages/contact_us.php, ./pages/login.php, ./pages/register.php, ./secure/smtp.dfh (CHMOD this file to 777), ./admin.php, ./config.php, ./functions.inc.php, ./header.php, ./settings.php, ./upload.php and ./viewer.php. Thanks to iheartbreakz for finding the minor bugs, help resolve them and for introducing the PHPMailer class to DFH.
    15.03.14: Security patch that avoids JavaScript and other attacks on the register page. I have also modified the style SpecialEd slightly making it more attractive. Version upgraded to v2.1.6.5. If upgrading from v2.1.6.4, please replace the following files: ./functions.inc.php, ./pages/register.php, ./config.php, ./css/global.css, ./styles/SpecialEd/activation.php, ./styles/SpecialEd/register.php, ./styles/SpecialEd/register_success.php. If you are using your own style and do not wish the style changes to be applied, they are unrelated to the security patch and you can simply upload everything, but the ./styles/* files and ./css/global.css. Thanks to iheartbreakz for finding the security issue.
    02.01.14: Browser compatibility issues with Firefox and Safari when attempting to upload files via Flash. Logged in users who uploaded files via Flash on the mentioned browsers resulted in files not being added to the user's panel area. Version upgraded to v2.1.6.4. If upgrading from v2.1.6.3, please replace the following files: ./header.php, ./pages/login.php, ./upload.php, ./basic.php, ./styles/SpecialEd/image_upload_form.php, ./styles/SpecialEd/file_upload_form.php.
    01.01.14: A couple of bug fixes; remember me feature was not working properly and there was an issue with downloading files when the usergroup had no set download timer. Version upgraded to v2.1.6.3. If upgrading from v2.1.6.2, please replace the following files: ./upload.php (this might not be necessary, but recommended), ./download.php, ./pages/login.php and ./pages/userpanel.php.
    25.12.13: Minor bug with files being rejected by DFH when file extention isn't lowercase. For more information regarding the bug: http://forum.daddyscripts.com/viewtopic ... 1&start=10. Version upgraded to v2.1.6.2. If upgrading from v2.1.6.1, please replace the following files: ./basic.php and ./upload.php.
    22.12.13: A few minor bugs: 1)Guests/User could input captcha and download the file without waiting for the download timer. 2)Changing the Direct Download Link feature for Admin caused issues. 3) A few other minor fixes. Version upgraded to v2.1.6.1. If upgrading from v2.1.6.0, please replace the following files: ./lang/english.php, ./download.php, ./styles/SpecialEd/download.php, ./pages/login.php, ./pages/userpanel.php, ./users/admin.dfh.
    08.12.13: Happy Early New Years and X-mas everybody! To get you all even more excited for the holidays, I have managed to release v2.1.6.0 before the end of the new years. Facebook Integration, plus many new features added! Version upgraded to v2.1.6.0. If upgrading from DFH v1.X or DFH v2.X, simply copy and override all files, apart from ./secure/ if you want to leave your current DFH settings unaffected. Afterwards, change the style in SettingsCP from Indigo to SpecialEd and apply Facebook API settings accordingly.
    19.12.12: Issue with password protected files. User could not go beyond the password file page, thus not allowing him or her to download the file. If upgrading from DFH v2.1.4, please replace ./download.php. Version updated to v2.1.5.
    08.12.12: A minor bug in ./admin.php was affecting the deletion process when attempting to delete a file hosted on an additional server. Although no errors were displayed, the files on the additional server were left not deleted and DFH only deleted the file's database files causing the file to be seen by DFH as erased. If upgrading from DFH v2.1.3, please replace ./admin.php. Version updated to v2.1.4.
    08.11.12: A minor bug found in ./viewer.php that affected deletion of the thumb's image file upon deletion. If upgrading from DFH v2.1.2, please replace ./config.php and ./viewer.php. Version updated to v2.1.3.
    27.08.12: A minor bug with the Remember Me feature, where Admin uploads would not save under his/her user profile. If upgrading from DFH v2.1.1, please replace ./header.php. Version updated to v2.1.2.
    28.07.12: Three minor bugs found in ./download.php ./pages/login.php and ./bl.php that prevented admin/premium users from deleting files, an issue with the Forgot Password section, and a small user listing error. If upgrading from DFH v2.1.0, please replace ./config.php, ./pages/login.php, ./bl.php and ./download.php. Version updated to v2.1.1.
    30.06.12: A few minor bug fixes in the Mass E-mail feature. If upgrading from DFH v2.1, please replace ./admin.php and ./lang/english.php. Version updated to v2.1.0.
    15.06.12: Multi-server functionality added, along with a few minor bug fixes in deleting old files. Version updated to v2.1. If upgrading from DFH v2.0.23, please read the README.html file included in the ZIP file and look for the upgrade notes.
    06.03.12: A few minor bug fixes and improved protection against uploaded files. Version updated to v2.0.23. If upgrading from DFH v2.0.22, just upload and replace ./download.php, ./download2.php, ./lang/eng.php and ./admin.php. Otherwise, please replace all files apart from ./styles and ./secure in order for this fix to take effect.
    05.03.12: A few minor bug fixes. Version updated to v2.0.22. Please replace all files apart from ./styles and ./secure in order for this fix to take effect.
    13.02.12: Improved user management, implemented Mass E-mail and checks if the DFH version is outdated or not. Version updated to v2.0.2. Please replace all files apart from ./styles and ./secure in order for this fix to take effect.
    17.08.11: Several bug fixes, version updated to v2.0.1. Please replace ./config.php, ./upload.php, ./styles/Indigo/header.php and ./download.php in order for this fix to take effect.

Daddy's File Host v2.1 now released!

Daddy's File Host is a free open-source file and image hosting script with Premium features! It is modeled after many popular free file hosts such as rapidshare and megaupload. It is easy to set up and does not require a MySQL database.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
||||||New Features||||||
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

_ SMTP Support
_ Facebook Connect (Login with via Facebook) and the ability to comment on files/images!
_ A new light weight design running using HTML5 and CSS3
_ Added greater security on user file uploads
_ Captcha on the download's page is no longer text, hence much harder to crack
_ Contact Us page added
_ Enable or disable Direct Downloads for premium users

What is Multi-server Management?

Multi-server Management allows the admin to spread storage and bandwidth of hosting files across multiple servers, thus allowing the primary server to have less stress on storage and bandwidth.

// Premium Features

- User can upgrade his/her account from a normal to a Premium account by using the payment gateway PayPal.
- All payments and accounts are instantly created/updated in DFH once the user pays the transaction.
- Premium users can download files instantly without delay, and without entering a CAPTCHA code everytime.

// Admin side

- Admin can manage multi-servers along with viewing their download/upload status and storage usage.
- Admin can add or remove remote servers.
- Admin can manually upgrade a normal user to a Premium user by using the Extend Feature.
- Admin can deactivate and active any Premium account.
- Admin can view all invoices made by users (Complete Invoice Log).
- Admin can set a price for Premium subscriptions (1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months subscriptions).
- Admin can set currency for Premium subscriptions.
- Admin can enable or disable file searching.
- Admin can enable or disable image searching.
- Admin can set a PayPal Cancel and Logo URL (An optional feature).
- Extra security added on the AdminCP.
- Admin can use to the Mass Email feature to email certain or all user groups.

// User-side

- Remember Me feature now added, where the user no longer has to login everytime he/she leaves DFH, but instead DFH will login the user automatically with the generate cookie.
- User can search files if enabled by the Admin.
- User can search images if enabled by the Admin.

// User Panel

- User can upgrade his/her account by clicking on "Go Premium" in the User Panel.
- Premium users can view their Premium status (e.g. How many days left until expiration and the date of expiry).

// Design

- The "HTML/Flash Form" link only changes when clicked on, and not when navigated else where.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
||||Overall Features||||
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

User Features:

- User can upgrade his/her account from a normal to a Premium account by using the payment gateway PayPal.
- All payments and accounts are instantly created/updated in DFH once the user pays the transaction.
- Premium users can download files instantly without delay, and without entering a CAPTCHA code everytime.
- Remember Me feature now added, where the user no longer has to login everytime he/she leaves DFH, but instead DFH will login the user automatically with the generate cookie.
- User can search files if enabled by the Admin.
- User can search images if enabled by the Admin.
- User can upgrade his/her account by clicking on "Go Premium" in the User Panel.
- Premium users can view their Premium status (e.g. How many days left until expiration and the date of expiry).
- User Registration (+ captcha).
- View his/her files.
- Can delete his/her files.
- Can view his/her images.
- Can delete his/her images.
- Password Recovery (Forgotten Password Form, + captcha).
- Comparison table between a guest and a registered user.
- Can view all images uploaded if allowed by the Admin.
- User is provided with a delete link once an image is uploaded.
- Multiple File and Images Uploads
- Progress bar on both Image and File Uploads
- Upload Files On The Server
- Email link to themselves or a friend (If enabled by admin)
- Get the download and delete link which can be shared
- Report File links that violate terms of service
- Extra Stats Shown at the download page.
- View list of uploaded files (If enabled by admin)
- File Description (If enabled by admin)
- Password Protect (If enabled by admin)
- Catogeries (If enabled by admin)

Admin Features:

- Admin can manually upgrade a normal user to a Premium user by using the Extend Feature.
- Admin can deactivate and active any Premium account.
- Admin can view all invoices made by users (Complete Invoice Log).
- Admin can set a price for Premium subscriptions (1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months subscriptions).
- Admin can set currency for Premium subscriptions.
- Admin can enable or disable file searching.
- Admin can enable or disable image searching.
- Extra security added on the AdminCP.
- Can use the user's login form to access the AdminCP.
- Can view all users.
- Can delete users.
- Set E-mail Activation to On or Off.
- Set Max File Size for users.
- Set Max Image Size for users.
- Set DL Limit for users.
- Set Delete After x many of days for users..
- Choose to disable or enable image uploads.
- Disable image listing.
- Set Maximum File size for users to upload
- Set and restrict File types and extensions
- Expire files after X amount of days without use
- Add Your Own Ads
- Set timer countdown on download page
- Enable/disable "Files List" viewable by public
- Reported illegal files stand out for deletion
- Ban IP addresses
- Choose style template

DFH v2.X is currently only available to donators only. Please read here for more information.

This version of DFH is only available in English. However, Language Packs are supported.

If you are a donator, please click on "Downloads" under the Donator's section.

Default Admin User is "admin" and Password: "password".
SamEA,
DaddyScripts' Admin & Developer.

Require a PHP or general IT freelancer? Don't hesitate to PM me.
SamEA
Site Admin

Re: Daddy's File Host v2.0 now released!

Postby lixus » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:14 am

Nice script, greeting cards.
You can add a module that monitors file downloads to a user climbed?
After 1000 downloads I can pay that user?

And would be a module that can support multiple servers "multi-servers" in case space is limited to the current server can add another server in the script! ?

If you do these two modules of the script have a guaranteed success! :)
lixus
Newbie Member

Postby foknoobs » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 am

well, but i can't donate to has the script, because you don't acept mobile payment :(
foknoobs
Newbie Member

Postby SamEA » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:11 pm

lixus wrote:Nice script, greeting cards.
You can add a module that monitors file downloads to a user climbed?
After 1000 downloads I can pay that user?

And would be a module that can support multiple servers "multi-servers" in case space is limited to the current server can add another server in the script! ?

If you do these two modules of the script have a guaranteed success! :)

These are valid points that will be considered to be implemented into future DFH's versions, but if I were to only release the complete package, members would have to wait much longer than normal. Scripts grow, however with patience :).

SamEA
SamEA,

SamEA
Site Admin

Postby sharku » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:27 pm

script is connected to a database or running free? are confused.

your hosted database for this script?
sharku
Newbie Member

Postby SamEA » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:11 pm

sharku wrote:script is connected to a database or running free? are confused.

your hosted database for this script?

The database is hosted on your server and not our server. It uses the Flat File database technology, instead of using MySQL.

Read here for more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_file_database
SamEA,

SamEA
Site Admin

Re: Daddy's File Host v2.0.1 now released!

Postby leisyaoron » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Can we edit the ads to show in the Download Section with this version? What I mean is from both sides of the Download Page and also from Top to Bottom?
I'm bringing in word from people that I know, recommending them to use your script! More Power and Hopefully more and more fantastic Revisions.
leisyaoron
Standard Member

Postby SamEA » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 am

leisyaoron wrote:Can we edit the ads to show in the Download Section with this version? What I mean is from both sides of the Download Page and also from Top to Bottom?
I'm bringing in word from people that I know, recommending them to use your script! More Power and Hopefully more and more fantastic Revisions.

Glad you are enjoying DFH and for your recommendations.

To display ads in certain places other than the ones already placed, you may modify the files in ./styles/[STYLE NAME] (default ./styles/Indigo) e.g. /styles/Indigo/download.php.

SamEA
SamEA,

SamEA
Site Admin

Postby spyzyzh » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:07 am

I support the Daddy's File Host continued development.
spyzyzh
Newbie Member

Postby SamEA » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:10 pm

spyzyzh wrote:I support the Daddy's File Host continued development.

Glad to hear that :).
SamEA,

SamEA
Site Admin

Next

Return to Official Announcements