Hello Daddy ;)

Welcome aboard to our forums, come introduce yourself!

Hello Daddy ;)

Postby Tyler.S » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:24 am

My name is Tyler and I hail from Ontario Canada. I am 25 years of age and have been working in the web hosting, design and coding industry for just about 10 years now. I recently stumbled upon DFH while attempting to find a half decent file hosting script on google and I must say, I am impressed so far from what I have found.

I enjoy playing with PHP (I'm no expert) and will attempt to help others out as much as I can. I have already modified DFH for a client of mine with great results. As I do more work with DFH I will attempt to supply generic mods that anyone can apply to their installation.

Oh, and yes...I will be donating as soon as I can free up some funds, as I really do enjoy working with this script (especially the file DB system) and wish to see it's continued development.

That's all for now I guess 8-)
Tyler.S
Premium

Re: Hello Daddy ;)

Postby SamEA » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:03 am

Hello Tyler,

Welcome on board DaddyScripts.

I am glad to hear that you're enjoying DFH.

We need great contributors like yourself in order to rapidly improve DFH's support and DFH itself. Especially as I'm currently experiencing a high level of on-going university research and assignments, it has been a harder challenge to update DFH as much I'd like. Hopefully with the assistance of our contributors, it would be less of a challenge. :)

Again, welcome on board and I look forward to your future contributions to the community.

All the best,
SamEA
SamEA,
DaddyScripts' Admin & Developer.

Require a PHP or general IT freelancer? Don't hesitate to PM me.
SamEA
Site Admin

Return to Introduction